UK’s only editorially led event for pan-utility regulatory debate, technology developments and strategic innovation - Utility Week Congress 2019 | 8 & 9 October
18th Jul 2019
It is now urgent that utility leaders, regulators and policy makers share a collective view of the key actions required to deliver the changes that climate change, societal shifts and technological advance demand.
Utility Week Congress 2019 is the UK’s only editorially led event for pan-utility regulatory debate, technology developments and strategic innovation, which will bring 300+ of the most influential stakeholders together to drive innovation, collaborate and create a roadmap for the utility of the future.
The event will offer the opportunity to hear the opinions and expectations of regulators, policy makers and chief executives about how the sector and individual organisations will meet demands for increased efficiency, service quality, transparency and resilience. With focused technical presentations also on the agenda, it’s a rare chance to align both the vision and detail involved in creating the utilities of the future.
Nowhere else can you:
- Participate in a live double interview with Ofgem and Ofwat CEOs on the future of utility regulation
- Listen to leading financial figures explore the threat of new competitors and assess the risks they face in our exclusive CFO panel
- Learn how your peers are unlocking the potential of new business models and smart technologies to revolutionise the customer experience
Building on the success of previous years, the 2019 Congress has an unrivalled line-up of high-profile speakers including:
- Julian Critchlow, Director general, energy transformation and clean growth, BEIS
- Dermot Nolan, Chief executive, Ofgem
- Greg Jackson, Chief executive, Octopus Energy
- Stephen Dance, Director of infrastructure delivery, Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- Susan Davy, CFO, Pennon
- Jenny Pyper, Chief executive, Utility Regulator
- Rachel Fletcher, Chief executive, Ofwat
- Heidi Mottram, Chief executive, Northumbrian Water
- Zoe Harris, CEO, Weflip
- Mel Karam, Chief executive, Bristol Water
- Jo Dow, Chief executive, Business Stream
- Michael Lewis, Chief executive, Eon UK
- Jenny Harrison, Finance director, UK Power Networks
- Jane Pilcher, Group treasurer, Anglian Water
See the full agenda, download the brochure, view the complete list of speakers and register at: https://event.utilityweek.co.uk/congress/
15% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: Energy and Utilities Alliance (EUA) members can get a 15% discount to attend this event.
Register now at https://event.utilityweek.co.uk/congress/ and enter EUA15 into the promo code box.
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on (01342) 332016 or email email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sophie Abbott on 01342 332062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Jun 2020
18th May 2020
13th May 2020
12th May 2020
11th May 2020